How can I give in to food cravings and still lose weight?

Resisting those foods that you “must have” is a battle often lost to that bag of potato chips or those double chocolate chip cookies. Instead of giving in to temptation and eating a whole bag of chips or cookies, “halve them.” Can’t resist a bowl of chips? Pour it out and then put half back in the bag. This way you cut half of the calories and lose weight faster.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Get Slimmer with This No-Guilt Diet
Get Slimmer with This No-Guilt Diet
The next time a double-fudge brownie indulgence has you racked with guilt, remember this: Guilt just guarantees that brownie will go straight to your ...
What is the weight-loss equation?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
My weight loss equation is simple: MEALMove - You have to move to lose; my motto is a minimum of 10,...
6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight
6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight
Use the summer to get fit, eat healthier and live better
Is Diabetes Preventable?
Is Diabetes Preventable?