How can I give in to food cravings and still lose weight?

Resisting those foods that you “must have” is a battle often lost to that bag of potato chips or those double chocolate chip cookies. Instead of giving in to temptation and eating a whole bag of chips or cookies, “halve them.” Can’t resist a bowl of chips? Pour it out and then put half back in the bag. This way you cut half of the calories and lose weight faster.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

What If Everything You Know About Weight Loss Is Wrong?
Why is it so hard to lose weight? Here’s one reason: A lot of what we all take for granted about weight loss is unproven or flat-out wrong. That’s the...
How can I lose 10 pounds?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
If you need to lose ten pounds, I don't refer to it as weight loss. I call it fine-tuning for people...
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
Wager on Weight-Loss: Bet Yourself to a Thinner, Healthier You