How can eating pistachios help me lose weight?

Nuts may be high in fat, but it's the healthful unsaturated kind of fat found in pistachios. And like all nuts, pistachios offer lots of hunger-curbing protein and fiber. All of these qualities together explain why adding pistachios to the diet helped dieters in a study curb their appetites and lose more weight.
Who says you can't enjoy your snacks as you shed extra pounds? In this video, RealAge's Dr. Mike Roizen explains why pistachios -- rich, decadent-tasting pistachios -- are a dieter's friend.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss