How can aligning my spine help me lose weight?

This might come as a surprise, but keeping your spine in line affect your weight loss. Your spinal nerves play a roll in controlling how food passes through your digestive tract. An aligned spinal column aids proper digestion, eliminating toxins and waste to help with weight loss. Rolling for three minutes a day on a $15 foam roller won’t only help with weight loss, it feels great too!
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Extra-Easy Way to Burn 100 Calories
Extra-Easy Way to Burn 100 Calories
Torching a few extra calories from your day would be a great way to edge closer to your high school size. And here's a really easy way to do it: Just ...
How can I lose weight and keep it off without feeling deprived?
Ronald E. Wiisanen, MDRonald E. Wiisanen, MD
This is possible primarily by staying physically active during the weight loss period, by reaching a...
6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight
6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight
Use the summer to get fit, eat healthier and live better
Eat Breakfast to Lose Weight
Eat Breakfast to Lose Weight