Why should I visit a weight loss surgeon?

Wanting to lose weight and improve your health are reasons to see a weight loss surgeon. Wanting a life change is crucial as well.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?
Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?
Many people view weight loss surgery the way they view steroids in sports: They think it's cheating, it's unnatural, it's an unfair advantage, it's cu...
Who is not a good candidate for bariatric (weight loss) surgery?
Dr. Khoi H. Du, MDDr. Khoi H. Du, MD
In order to qualify for bariatric surgery, a patient has to have a body mass index (BMI) of 35 plus ...
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
Find out what to expect from bariatric surgery, including gastric bypass, lap band, sleeve gastrectomy and intragastric balloon, if you just can’t los...
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?