Why should I go to an information seminar before weight loss surgery?

Informational seminars before weight loss surgery can be very helpful. You'll learn about your own weight issues as well as the surgery.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?
Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?
Many people view weight loss surgery the way they view steroids in sports: They think it's cheating, it's unnatural, it's an unfair advantage, it's cu...
What is the process leading up to weight-loss surgery?
Anthony M. Gonzalez, MDAnthony M. Gonzalez, MD
First, the patient will have a private consultation with one of our bariatric surgeons. The surgeon ...
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
We're separating fact from fable when it comes to bariatric surgery.
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?