What is a hybrid procedure for weight loss?

Gastric bypass for weight loss is a hybrid procedure. Gastric bypass combines restrictive and malabsorptive surgeries.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

The Bonus Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
The Bonus Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
During the Gold Rush of the 1840s and 50s pioneers in wagon trains littered the Oregon Trail, especially in western Kansas and Colorado, with clothes,...
What medical conditions can improve after weight loss surgery?
Dr. Melissa B. Bagloo, MDDr. Melissa B. Bagloo, MD
Weight loss has been associated with improvements in a number of medical conditions. These include b...
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
Find out what to expect from bariatric surgery, including gastric bypass, lap band, sleeve gastrectomy and intragastric balloon, if you just can’t los...
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?