What is the patient experience like with the weight loss balloon?

The balloon procedure for weight loss involves a few steps over time, which is key for a patient to know in advance. In this video, bariatric surgeon Michael Snyder, MD, explains the various stages of the procedure and what a patient will experience.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

How Life Changes After Weight Loss Surgery
A growing number of Americans who are obese and not able to lose weight through diet and exercise alone are choosing to undergo weight loss surgery, s...
What is stomach band surgery?
Rose ReismanRose Reisman
Stomach band is one of the latest procedures, and is considered much safer than stomach surgery....
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
Find out what to expect from bariatric surgery, including gastric bypass, lap band, sleeve gastrectomy and intragastric balloon, if you just can’t los...
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?