Is laser treatment for weight loss safe?

This treatment is still fairly new and studies are still ongoing for its effectiveness. As for safety, many doctors claim it to be safe by saying it only opens up fat cells to release the fluid in them to be excreted later by the body. They also claim this type of procedure is not for overweight people. I, for one, believe if you don't change your lifestyle it really won't matter what procedure you do; it will come back to haunt you. If you are looking for safe effective weight loss change your lifestyle, work out regularly, and follow a healthy meal plan for consistent results.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

How Life Changes After Weight Loss Surgery
A growing number of Americans who are obese and not able to lose weight through diet and exercise alone are choosing to undergo weight loss surgery, s...
What is the recovery time from weight loss surgery for teens?
Sunrise Children's HospitalSunrise Children's Hospital
The recovery for a child who has undergone weight loss surgery is five to seven days in the hospital...
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
We're separating fact from fable when it comes to bariatric surgery.
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?