How should I think about my weight loss surgery?

You should think of weight loss surgery as a tool to help you succeed with lifestyle changes that lead to weight loss. Bariatric surgery is not a cure—but it can help you make smart choices.

Bariatric surgery is a tool like your smart phone. Mindfulness about your procedure will help you succeed in changing your life.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?
Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?
Many people view weight loss surgery the way they view steroids in sports: They think it's cheating, it's unnatural, it's an unfair advantage, it's cu...
What does bariatric surgery involve?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
Bariatric surgery involves the following: Attending a free Bariatric Surgery orientation Baria...
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
We're separating fact from fable when it comes to bariatric surgery.
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?