How safe is bariatric surgery for weight loss?

Bariatric surgery for weight loss is very safe. The risks of this surgery may be outweighed by the risks of morbid obesity.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?
Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?
Many people view weight loss surgery the way they view steroids in sports: They think it's cheating, it's unnatural, it's an unfair advantage, it's cu...
How should I prepare for bariatric surgery?
Good Samaritan HospitalGood Samaritan Hospital
A psychological exam is required for anyone undergoing bariatric surgery. A mental health specialist...
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
Dispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery MythsDispelling 6 Weight-Loss Surgery Myths
We're separating fact from fable when it comes to bariatric surgery.
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?