How do I choose the right bariatric procedure for me?

Choosing the right bariatric procedure for you is crucial, says Michael Snyder, MD, a bariatric surgeon at the Denver Center for Bariatric Surgery. In this video, he explains how you and your surgeon will work on this choice together.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

Weight loss surgery procedures, including liposuction, gastric bypass, gastric botox and Lap Band surgery are viable options for those needing help with excessive weight loss. But they aren't without their risks. Weight loss surge...

ry procedures should only be performed on individuals for whom regular diet, exercise and medication didn't prove effective. Check out the answers below for more information on how weight loss surgery has advanced over time and which one might be best for you.