Is bariatric surgery the easy way out for weight control?

Bariatric surgery takes a lot of courage and a lot of work, and isn’t considered the “easy way out.” 

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries

Post Weight-loss Surgery Nutrition
Post Weight-loss Surgery Nutrition
If you’re one of the 250,000 people in North America who had weight-loss surgery last year, it’s important to avoid nutritional deficiencies that can ...
Is bariatric surgery effective for long-term weight loss?
Mohsin Q. Soliman, MDMohsin Q. Soliman, MD
Bariatric surgery is effective for long-term weight loss. Bariatric surgery alone has been the only ...
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery4 Most Common Types of Weight Loss Surgery
Find out what to expect from bariatric surgery, including gastric bypass, lap band, sleeve gastrectomy and intragastric balloon, if you just can’t los...
Am I a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?