Where should I eat if I want to lose weight?

Molly Morgan

Although sometimes life is busy and you must eat on the go, in general eating at a table is a must! If you're eating in your car, at your desk or on the go, you may not feel as full then if you sat down, at a table, took your time to eat and enjoyed the food.

And out to eat or at home remember to fill half of your plate with fruit and/or vegetables! This may mean customizing your order at a restaurant or ordering an additional side to make this happen!

The great news is you can now eat at a lot of restaurants. If you have a good understanding about the amount of calories you need on a daily basis to lose weight, you can now use the resource of many different restaurants that are providing the information on their menus. This was a federal mandate for chains of restaurants with I believe 10 or more in their chain and it has really worked to the advantage of the person who wants to eat out and have fun but still track their food.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Follow the New Rules of Weight Loss
Follow the New Rules of Weight Loss
The path to your new life and your new shape really is simple. Adopt these strategies and watch your body change effortlessly. Make Your Eating Plan ...
How can my friends affect my weight?
Whether your goal is to lose weight or just stay active over time, you can double your chances of su...
Why is it so hard to lose fat in my butt?
Genetics dictates where your body burns fat.  For example, you may desire to lose weight in your hip...
Why Is It So Hard to Lose Fat In My Butt?