Where should I eat if I want to lose weight?

Molly Morgan

Although sometimes life is busy and you must eat on the go, in general eating at a table is a must! If you're eating in your car, at your desk or on the go, you may not feel as full then if you sat down, at a table, took your time to eat and enjoyed the food.

And out to eat or at home remember to fill half of your plate with fruit and/or vegetables! This may mean customizing your order at a restaurant or ordering an additional side to make this happen!

The great news is you can now eat at a lot of restaurants. If you have a good understanding about the amount of calories you need on a daily basis to lose weight, you can now use the resource of many different restaurants that are providing the information on their menus. This was a federal mandate for chains of restaurants with I believe 10 or more in their chain and it has really worked to the advantage of the person who wants to eat out and have fun but still track their food.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
When Duke Ellington started playing Take the A Train during the 1940s and 50s, around 30 percent of North American adults were overweight. Now the rat...
How can I lose weight in the summer?
Taking advantage of the variety of fresh fruits and vegetables available in the summer can help you ...
How can eating breakfast help me minimize cravings?
Katie Rickel, PhDKatie Rickel, PhD
Dieters often reason that if they are not hungry upon waking, then it makes sense to skip breakf...
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight