Where should I eat if I want to lose weight?

Molly Morgan

Although sometimes life is busy and you must eat on the go, in general eating at a table is a must! If you're eating in your car, at your desk or on the go, you may not feel as full then if you sat down, at a table, took your time to eat and enjoyed the food.

And out to eat or at home remember to fill half of your plate with fruit and/or vegetables! This may mean customizing your order at a restaurant or ordering an additional side to make this happen!

The great news is you can now eat at a lot of restaurants. If you have a good understanding about the amount of calories you need on a daily basis to lose weight, you can now use the resource of many different restaurants that are providing the information on their menus. This was a federal mandate for chains of restaurants with I believe 10 or more in their chain and it has really worked to the advantage of the person who wants to eat out and have fun but still track their food.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Everyone has opinions on how to lose weight – everything from Pilates to supplements to sleeping sans pajamas has been touted as an effective weight loss strategy. It's all about discovering what works for you. For some people, th...

e community support found on social media or in support groups for weight loss is an effective tool, while others benefit from the tried and true method of working up a daily sweat. Whatever strategy you choose, the key is finding something that you can stick with that works for your lifestyle.