What shouldn't my spouse and I do as we try to lose weight?

Research has shown that the company of your spouse can make you gain weight. In this video, Dr. Oz welcomes Weight Watchers' Liz Josefsberg as they discuss the biggest mistake that married couples make when they are trying to lose weight together.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
We know weight loss isn't as simple as "eat less and exercise more." (If it were, you wouldn't be reading this, and we wouldn't have written YOU: On a...
How should I approach grocery shopping if I want to lose weight?
Frances Largeman-Roth, RDFrances Largeman-Roth, RD
Wandering aimlessly through the aisles can be a recipe for weight gain. Watch this video featuring r...
How does the Vanquish fat reduction device work to melt body fat?
Howard D. Sobel, MDHoward D. Sobel, MD
The non-invasive Vanquish fat reduction device works to melt body fat by delivering heat to fat cell...
What Is the Most Effective Way to Lose Weight?