What kind of results can I expect from Vanquish fat reduction treatments?

After having Vanquish treatments, most people lose 1-4 inches of body fat in treated areas; it's non-invasive and includes body contouring. Watch dermatologist Howard Sobel, MD, describe the results you can expect from this fat-melting treatment.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
How can caffeine and nicotine patches help with weight loss?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
I would never encourage the use of caffeine or nicotine patches specifically for the goal of weight ...
Is chewing your food important for weight loss?
Marilyn Ricci, M.S., R.D.Marilyn Ricci, M.S., R.D.
The faster you eat, the more you can eat before your brain gets the message that you are full, which...
How Can I Lose Weight All Over My Body?
How Can I Lose Weight All Over My Body?