What lifestyle changes can help me when dieting?

It's hard to give up salty, high-fat foods when you're trying to lose weight. In this Treadmill Talk, I will explain how changing your environment can help you diet smarter, not harder.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
Will I gain weight if I eat at night?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
Maybe yes, maybe no. It depends on how many calories you eat throughout the day and how active you a...
Is there a safe diet pill for weight loss?
Penny Ragusano, NASM Elite TrainerPenny Ragusano, NASM Elite Trainer
In my opinion, weight loss is just step one. Once we lose the weight, it's important to know what to...
How Can Sleep Make Me Thinner?
How Can Sleep Make Me Thinner?