What should I know before I get Vanquish fat reduction treatments?

The FDA-approved Vanquish device works well on targeted areas of the body, but it's not recommended for obese patients. Watch dermatologist Howard Sobel, MD, explain what your expectations should be before getting Vanquish fat reduction treatments. 

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
We know weight loss isn't as simple as "eat less and exercise more." (If it were, you wouldn't be reading this, and we wouldn't have written YOU: On a...
Why have I stopped losing weight despite dieting and exercising?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
One of the reasons that your weight loss plateaus and you sit at a particular number, despite your d...
Why should I write down my motivations to lose weight?
Dr. Andrea Pennington, MDDr. Andrea Pennington, MD
You really need to accurately state and define what your motivations are for losing weight. You mu...
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight