What is ear stapling?

Dr. Daniel Hsu, DAOM
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Ear stapling uses a staple gun to put a staple into the cartilage of the ear, presumably to help with weight loss. Watch oriental medicine expert Daniel Hsu, DAOM, explain why the majority of licensed acupuncturists do not practice ear stapling. 

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
How can I lose weight if I have a hormonal imbalance?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
Hormone imbalances can make it harder to lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Tanya Altmann ...
Does how often I eat affect weight loss or weight gain?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
The total amount of calories you eat in one day is more important than how often you eat. Some peopl...
How to Lose Fat in Your Butt
How to Lose Fat in Your Butt