What is a good way to lose body fat?

The best diet option for reducing body fat is a healthy eating plan that you can sustain for life. Studies show that it's possible to slim down on different types of diets, though some studies suggest that low-fat and high-protein plans may be the best choices for many people who want to shed fat. Research also indicates that you may be more likely to reach your goal weight if you participate in a group program.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
How can I lose weight if I have a hormonal imbalance?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
Hormone imbalances can make it harder to lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Tanya Altmann ...
Can intermittent fasting (IF) help with weight loss?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Intermittent fasting (IF) can reduce weight, improve health indicators, reduce the risk of some chro...
In Ayurvedic Medicine, What Is Gharshana?