What are the best detox plans for weight loss and health?

A detox is often seen as quick way to jump-start weight loss. In this video, Dr. Oz discusses his healthy two-day detox plan that will nourish the body and help you get in the weight-loss groove.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Intake Control for Clean Plate Club Members
When Leonardo DaVinci painted the Last Supper around 1492, the food on the table (including eel with orange slices) was pretty sparse and the dishes w...
How can pine nuts help with weight loss?
Pine nuts contain pinolenic acid, a naturally occurring fat that stimulates cholecystokinin (CCK) an...
Are exercise and supplements the best choice for losing weight?
Kat Barefield, MS, RDKat Barefield, MS, RD
No, reducing calories is by far the best single method for losing weight but exercise and diet is th...
How Can I Lose Weight All Over My Body?
How Can I Lose Weight All Over My Body?