What are some desserts than can help me burn fat?

Here are two simple and delicious desserts that can also help you burn fat even when you're treating yourself.

Easy Berry Cheesecake

Dairy products, including cottage cheese, have been associated with diet-induced weight loss. Plus, fiber in berries can help prevent bloating and keep your digestive system moving to also help keep you trim.

Ingredients

• 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
  • 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
  • 1 packet stevia

Mix together, chill, and serve.

Peanut Butter Oat Balls

These delicious treats are packed with fiber from the oats to help keep you full. Protein in the peanut butter helps build muscle mass and burn fat.

Ingredients

• 2 tbsp peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp chopped oats

Mix together 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of chopped oats. Roll them into balls and store in the refrigerator.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Follow the New Rules of Weight Loss
Follow the New Rules of Weight Loss
The path to your new life and your new shape really is simple. Adopt these strategies and watch your body change effortlessly. Make Your Eating Plan ...
How do I lose a lot of weight?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
You need to eat less than your metabolic rate on a daily basis for an extended period of time. The l...
How can I lose weight if I have a hormonal imbalance?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
Hormone imbalances can make it harder to lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Tanya Altmann ...
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight