What are the side effects of the HCG diet?

Craig B. Primack, MD
General Practice

Bariatric medicine specialist Dr. Craig Primack discusses the side effects of the HCG diet. Watch Dr. Primack's video for information on obesity, bariatrics and weight loss.

Sheri L. Emma, MD
Dermatology

Nutritional Medicine specialist Dr. Sheri Emma discusses the side effects of the HCG diet. Watch Dr. Emma's video for information on the HCG diet and overall nutritional health.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Lighten Up Your Waistline With Some Sunlight
Rosanne Barr, Al Roker and Rosie O’Donnell are outspoken about their weight-loss surgery and its life-changing benefits. Rosanne was a pioneer, Al los...
How effective is lap band surgery for weight loss?
Mark A. Salcone, DOMark A. Salcone, DO
Weight loss with lap band surgery has been quite inconsistent with only about one-third of people ac...
How do I get rid of my muffintop?
"Muffintop," that stubborn extra weight around your mid-section, is now an official word in the ...
Why Is It So Hard to Lose Fat In My Butt?