What kind of support do I need when trying to lose weight?

Losing weight is a difficult task to undertake, requiring adequate support. Many people find support from a nutritionist, trainer and physician helpful. You should ensure you are eating proper foods and doing exercises that help you burn calories and increase cardiovascular fitness.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Follow the New Rules of Weight Loss
Follow the New Rules of Weight Loss
The path to your new life and your new shape really is simple. Adopt these strategies and watch your body change effortlessly. Make Your Eating Plan ...
Why do people get frustrated with conventional weight loss programs?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
People get frustrated with conventional weight loss programs because in many cases they put unrealis...
How should I record what I eat if I want to lose weight?
Heidi Skolnik, MSHeidi Skolnik, MS
Food recording is very beneficial when it comes to improving food choices and losing weight. In this...
How Does the HCG Diet Work?
How Does the HCG Diet Work?