How can spices help me burn more calories and lose weight?

There is not conclusive scientific evidence to show that spices can help weight loss.

Weight Watchers offers a comprehensive approach to weight loss that can help you reach your goals.

You can burn more calories by adding spices to your diet.

Watch the video to learn more from Dr. Oz about which spices can boost your metabolism and help you lose weight.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
We know weight loss isn't as simple as "eat less and exercise more." (If it were, you wouldn't be reading this, and we wouldn't have written YOU: On a...
What is the most effective way to lose weight?
To lose weight you should combine resistance training with aerobic exercise. Aerobic exercise can bu...
Are diet pills a good way to lose weight?
Penny Ragusano, NASM Elite TrainerPenny Ragusano, NASM Elite Trainer
In my opinion, weight loss is just step one. Once we lose the weight, it's important to know what to...
Can I Lose Weight By Exercise Alone?
Can I Lose Weight By Exercise Alone?