What are the obstacles to losing weight all over my body?

Well there are very few obstacles to losing weight all over your body. The first thing is losing weight. If you are not losing weight you are simply eating too much. The second part of your question is all over your body. The body loses weight when you are in caloric deficit pretty much all over the body. I say this to preempt the idea that you can lose weight spot specific like just your stomach. The answer then to the question is simply eating less and you will lose weight all over your body. Eat less means take in less calories than your body needs on a daily basis to meet all of your demands and you will lose weight all over your body.

Some obstacles to losing body weight include poor lifestyle choices such as high-calorie diets and sedentary living, and hormonal imbalances caused by stress and other endocrine disorders.

The most effect method for losing weight is through an overall program that includes aerobic (cardio) training and resistance training, as well as using a healthy calorie-controlled diet.

Many biological factors make it tough for people to lose weight all over their bodies. Watch this video to find out what might be keeping you from losing weight all over.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
When Duke Ellington started playing Take the A Train during the 1940s and 50s, around 30 percent of North American adults were overweight. Now the rat...
Why should I plan my meals ahead of time if I'm trying to lose weight?
Marjorie Nolan CohnMarjorie Nolan Cohn
Planning meals ahead will greatly help your dieting efforts. There are several reasons why. First, p...
What are the risks of fat-burning supplements that contain stimulants?
Julie T. Chen, MDJulie T. Chen, MD
Fat-burning supplements that contain stimulants can be too stressful for some people. In this vi...
In Ayurvedic Medicine, What Is Gharshana?