How can I make a good low-calorie version of chicken parmigiana?

Doreen Rodo

To make chicken parmigiana healthier, you could bread the chicken and lightly fry it in olive oil and use 2% cheese, but that will not make it low-fat or decrease the calories. You could bread and bake the chicken in the oven. Turn it over to crisp up each side then when just about cooked add sauce and low-fat cheese.  

Making a tasty, low-calorie chicken parmigiana meal is easier than you think.

Watch as chef Devin Alexander and Dr. Oz make a low-calorie version of chicken parmigiana in this video.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Intake Control for Clean Plate Club Members
When Leonardo DaVinci painted the Last Supper around 1492, the food on the table (including eel with orange slices) was pretty sparse and the dishes w...
What are some easy things I can do to help me lose weight?
Here are 20 weight loss tips from the book, You: On a Diet, by Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Michael Roizen:...
What should I know about Shakeology by Beachbody?
Shakeology is a meal replacement shake. The Shake is made up of all natural ingredients, and is high...
How to Lose Fat in Your Butt
How to Lose Fat in Your Butt