Is there a safe diet pill for weight loss?

In my opinion, weight loss is just step one. Once we lose the weight, it's important to know what to do in order to sustain it. Not being able to sustain is a common challenge many face and one I can personally relate to. This leads to gaining the weight back in many cases plus more! Which then takes us through the cycle of losing and gaining, an unhealthy and unsafe strategy. For me, diet pills were not a safe solution because they did not TEACH me how to live a healthy sustainable lifestyle. This is based on my own personal experience.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

how can caffeine and nicotine patches help with weight loss ?
When many people quit smoking, one of the first things they'll do is complain about the weight they'...
what is the most effective way to lose weight ?
To lose weight you should combine resistance training with aerobic exercise. Aerobic exercise can bu...
what are my options when diet and exercise do not work ?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
The correct diet and exercise program will always work. If your goal is weight loss is there any dou...
what are the best tricks for losing weight ?
Dr. Kevin J. Soden, MDDr. Kevin J. Soden, MD
Losing unwanted pounds isn’t easy at any age and it becomes harder as we age. Losing weight requires...