How should I start a weight-loss plan with a buddy?

Before you start on a weight loss plan, go over the following with your buddy:

1. How much weight do you want to lose? This question helps you set a goal so you know what you're working toward.

2. What's the main reason you gained all your weight? This question allows you to get a historical perspective of one another and helps you come to grips with how you may have tripped up in the past.

3. What's your biggest vice? This question allows you both to help each other avoid landmines that may be present that day, such as an office party.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Follow the New Rules of Weight Loss
Follow the New Rules of Weight Loss
The path to your new life and your new shape really is simple. Adopt these strategies and watch your body change effortlessly. Make Your Eating Plan ...
What are the side effects of the HCG diet?
Craig B. Primack, MDCraig B. Primack, MD
Bariatric medicine specialist Dr. Craig Primack discusses the side effects of the HCG diet. Watc...
How can I lose weight if I work the night shift?
Working the night shift can make losing weight more of a challenge, but a person can still lose weig...
How Can I Lose Fat Without Surgery?
How Can I Lose Fat Without Surgery?