How should I drink water before a meal if I want to lose weight?

Marisa Moore

Studies show that drinking 2 cups (16 oz.) of water before a meal can help with weight loss. This simple act not only hydrates but it helps you feel full faster and eat fewer calories for that meal. So, drink up before you start your next meal.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
We know weight loss isn't as simple as "eat less and exercise more." (If it were, you wouldn't be reading this, and we wouldn't have written YOU: On a...
As a Sharecare Transformer, how do get past a weight-loss plateau?
Mercedes Moebuis - Sharecare TransformerMercedes Moebuis - Sharecare Transformer
Ah the dreaded weight loss plateaus. The first thing is I realize that it’s normal! Your body needs ...
How effective is lap band surgery for weight loss?
Mark A. Salcone, DOMark A. Salcone, DO
Weight loss with lap band surgery has been quite inconsistent with only about one-third of people ac...
Is Injecting HCG for Dieting Safe?
Is Injecting HCG for Dieting Safe?