How should I drink water before a meal if I want to lose weight?

Marisa Moore

Studies show that drinking 2 cups (16 oz.) of water before a meal can help with weight loss. This simple act not only hydrates but it helps you feel full faster and eat fewer calories for that meal. So, drink up before you start your next meal.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Everyone has opinions on how to lose weight – everything from Pilates to supplements to sleeping sans pajamas has been touted as an effective weight loss strategy. It's all about discovering what works for you. For some people, th...

e community support found on social media or in support groups for weight loss is an effective tool, while others benefit from the tried and true method of working up a daily sweat. Whatever strategy you choose, the key is finding something that you can stick with that works for your lifestyle.