How should I visualize my weight-loss goals?

Brooke Randolph
Marriage & Family Therapy
If you have been using visualization to help move you towards your goal of weight loss, don't forget to also visualize where you are now in your weight loss journey, and what it will take you to get from here to your goal. Visualizing the entire process and not just the end result may keep you properly motivated to obtain the results that you desire.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
When Duke Ellington started playing Take the A Train during the 1940s and 50s, around 30 percent of North American adults were overweight. Now the rat...
Are diet pills a good way to lose weight?
Penny Ragusano, NASM Elite TrainerPenny Ragusano, NASM Elite Trainer
In my opinion, weight loss is just step one. Once we lose the weight, it's important to know what to...
Do financial incentives help with weight loss?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Financial incentives do help people to lose weight but it's more complicated than that. In this vide...
What Are the Risks of Fat-Burning Supplements That Contain Stimulants?