How should I visualize my weight-loss goals?

Brooke Randolph
Marriage & Family Therapy
If you have been using visualization to help move you towards your goal of weight loss, don't forget to also visualize where you are now in your weight loss journey, and what it will take you to get from here to your goal. Visualizing the entire process and not just the end result may keep you properly motivated to obtain the results that you desire.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Everyone has opinions on how to lose weight – everything from Pilates to supplements to sleeping sans pajamas has been touted as an effective weight loss strategy. It's all about discovering what works for you. For some people, th...

e community support found on social media or in support groups for weight loss is an effective tool, while others benefit from the tried and true method of working up a daily sweat. Whatever strategy you choose, the key is finding something that you can stick with that works for your lifestyle.