How does the Vanquish fat reduction device work to melt body fat?

The non-invasive Vanquish fat reduction device works to melt body fat by delivering heat to fat cells, which melts them; it also helps contour treated areas. In this video, dermatologist Howard Sobel, MD, explains how the Vanquish device works.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
When Duke Ellington started playing Take the A Train during the 1940s and 50s, around 30 percent of North American adults were overweight. Now the rat...
Do diet pills have side effects?
Pam GroutPam Grout
Yes, the problem with diet pills and other pound-peeling medications is the side effects. You can't ...
Why should I avoid thinking of food as a reward if I want to lose weight?
Laura Katleman-PrueLaura Katleman-Prue
Thinking of food as a reward is only a problem if you reward yourself too much. When there's no ...
What Herbs Can Promote Weight Loss?
What Herbs Can Promote Weight Loss?