How does the Vanquish fat reduction device work to melt body fat?

The non-invasive Vanquish fat reduction device works to melt body fat by delivering heat to fat cells, which melts them; it also helps contour treated areas. In this video, dermatologist Howard Sobel, MD, explains how the Vanquish device works.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Intake Control for Clean Plate Club Members
When Leonardo DaVinci painted the Last Supper around 1492, the food on the table (including eel with orange slices) was pretty sparse and the dishes w...
Is there a product used for weight loss called Barcelt?
dotFITdotFIT
My search for a product or drug called Barcelt turned up nothing. If there is a product for weight l...
How can I lose weight if diet and exercise don't work?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
I promise you that the correct diet and exercise program will work I don't care who you are as long ...
Is Counting Calories Important for Weight Loss?