How can my spouse and I lose weight together?

Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
When you incorporate your partner into lifestyle changes, there are many ways to spend time together and also reach your weight loss goals. Watch me discuss the benefits of losing weight together with your partner.
Your spouse can be your own worst enemy, and your closest ally, when it comes to weight loss. In this video, Dr. Oz talks to a couple about their goal to lose weight together.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Everyone has opinions on how to lose weight – everything from Pilates to supplements to sleeping sans pajamas has been touted as an effective weight loss strategy. It's all about discovering what works for you. For some people, th...

e community support found on social media or in support groups for weight loss is an effective tool, while others benefit from the tried and true method of working up a daily sweat. Whatever strategy you choose, the key is finding something that you can stick with that works for your lifestyle.