How can my spouse and I lose weight together?

Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
When you incorporate your partner into lifestyle changes, there are many ways to spend time together and also reach your weight loss goals. Watch me discuss the benefits of losing weight together with your partner.
Your spouse can be your own worst enemy, and your closest ally, when it comes to weight loss. In this video, Dr. Oz talks to a couple about their goal to lose weight together.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Lighten Up Your Waistline With Some Sunlight
Rosanne Barr, Al Roker and Rosie O’Donnell are outspoken about their weight-loss surgery and its life-changing benefits. Rosanne was a pioneer, Al los...
Can using a juicer for fruits and vegetables help me lose weight?
Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAcMaoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Juicing has become associated with weight loss and detoxing, but that's misleading. Remember that ou...
What should I know about Shakeology by Beachbody?
Shakeology is a meal replacement shake. The Shake is made up of all natural ingredients, and is high...
Is Counting Calories Important for Weight Loss?