How do real women respond to Sensa for weight loss?

Dr. Mehmet Oz enlisted the help of five women to try Sensa, a weight loss aid, and the users report their results in this video, which also includes commentary from Sensa creator Alan Hirsch, MD.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
Are liquid weight-loss supplements effective?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
They can be effective in helping you lose weight. However, they are not that effective when it comes...
Will I gain weight if I eat at night?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
Maybe yes, maybe no. It depends on how many calories you eat throughout the day and how active you a...
What Are the Side Effects of the HCG Diet?