How do real women respond to Sensa for weight loss?

Dr. Mehmet Oz enlisted the help of five women to try Sensa, a weight loss aid, and the users report their results in this video, which also includes commentary from Sensa creator Alan Hirsch, MD.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
5 Tricks to Fight Food Cravings
We know weight loss isn't as simple as "eat less and exercise more." (If it were, you wouldn't be reading this, and we wouldn't have written YOU: On a...
How can I lose weight all over my body?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
Whenever you eat less than you need on a consistent basis you will lose weight all over your body. Y...
What are some things to keep in mind while I practice intermittent fasting?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
There are a number of things to keep in mind while you practice intermittent fasting, which is defin...
Why Is It So Hard to Lose Fat In My Butt?