How can I lose weight if I have a hormonal imbalance?

Hormone imbalances can make it harder to lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Tanya Altmann talks about losing weight even when hormonal changes are wreaking havoc on your body.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Everyone has opinions on how to lose weight – everything from Pilates to supplements to sleeping sans pajamas has been touted as an effective weight loss strategy. It's all about discovering what works for you. For some people, th...

e community support found on social media or in support groups for weight loss is an effective tool, while others benefit from the tried and true method of working up a daily sweat. Whatever strategy you choose, the key is finding something that you can stick with that works for your lifestyle.