How can I lose weight if diet and exercise don't work?

I promise you that the correct diet and exercise program will work I don't care who you are as long as you are a living, breathing, human being. If you are frustrated because you perceive that your diet isn't working you are simply eating too much. All you must do is take in fewer calories than you need on a daily basis to lose weight.

Consider this; is there any doubt in your mind that if you stopped eating altogether that you would lose weight? We all know that zero food will cause drastic weight loss and ultimately if continued long enough death. If zero will radically cause weight loss than you have to logically conclude that finding the food intake between zero and whatever it takes to keep your weight the same that causes mild weight loss is the answer. We just deceive ourselves when it comes to our intake. Take a good hard look at what you are eating and you will find the answers.

Losing weight can be difficult and frustrating. But it is possible to lose weight and keep it off. For many people, weight loss can be accomplished by eating fewer calories and by exercising to help burn fat and calories and keep weight off. For some people, diet and exercise are not enough to lose weight or reach a reasonable weight. If you have problems losing weight with diet and exercise alone, there are medications your doctor can prescribe that help. Surgery is also an option for some people. Keep in mind there are more health risks associated with both drug therapy and surgery than with lifestyle changes.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Everyone has opinions on how to lose weight – everything from Pilates to supplements to sleeping sans pajamas has been touted as an effective weight loss strategy. It's all about discovering what works for you. For some people, th...

e community support found on social media or in support groups for weight loss is an effective tool, while others benefit from the tried and true method of working up a daily sweat. Whatever strategy you choose, the key is finding something that you can stick with that works for your lifestyle.