How do I get rid of my muffintop?

"Muffintop," that stubborn extra weight around your mid-section, is now an official word in the dictionary. In this video, Dr. Oz quizzes his audience on how to best melt away that muffintop.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
To lose weight in weight management, how can I eat fewer calories?
Tawana V. McNeill, NASM Elite TrainerTawana V. McNeill, NASM Elite Trainer
There are several ways to reduce caloric intake. Some of them are: Prepare your food in healthier wa...
Can intermittent fasting (IF) help with weight loss?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Intermittent fasting (IF) can reduce weight, improve health indicators, reduce the risk of some chro...
Is Injecting HCG for Dieting Safe?
Is Injecting HCG for Dieting Safe?