How do I get rid of my muffintop?

"Muffintop," that stubborn extra weight around your mid-section, is now an official word in the dictionary. In this video, Dr. Oz quizzes his audience on how to best melt away that muffintop.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Lighten Up Your Waistline With Some Sunlight
Rosanne Barr, Al Roker and Rosie O’Donnell are outspoken about their weight-loss surgery and its life-changing benefits. Rosanne was a pioneer, Al los...
To lose weight as part of weight management, what liquids can I drink?
Riverside Health SystemRiverside Health System
To lose weight as part of weight management, you can drink a variety of liquids. Drink eight (8-ounc...
Why is it important to realize exactly how much I eat?
dotFITdotFIT
If you don’t know how much you’re eating, you won’t know when to stop, making you unable to control ...
In Ayurvedic Medicine, What Is Gharshana?