How can I achieve my desired waist size?

Measuring your waist size can be a daunting yet necessary task if you are trying to lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz shows how to make a "belly band" that can help you achieve your desired waist size.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Intake Control for Clean Plate Club Members
When Leonardo DaVinci painted the Last Supper around 1492, the food on the table (including eel with orange slices) was pretty sparse and the dishes w...
What are the obstacles to losing weight all over my body?
Many biological factors make it tough for people to lose weight all over their bodies. Watch thi...
Why should I avoid thinking of food as a reward if I want to lose weight?
Laura Katleman-PrueLaura Katleman-Prue
Thinking of food as a reward is only a problem if you reward yourself too much. When there's no ...
How Does the HCG Diet Work?
How Does the HCG Diet Work?