How can I achieve my desired waist size?

Measuring your waist size can be a daunting yet necessary task if you are trying to lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz shows how to make a "belly band" that can help you achieve your desired waist size.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Intake Control for Clean Plate Club Members
When Leonardo DaVinci painted the Last Supper around 1492, the food on the table (including eel with orange slices) was pretty sparse and the dishes w...
How can I lose one pound a week?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Every pound you'd like to shed represents roughly 3,500 calories, so if you're hoping to lose a ...
What are tips for losing weight?
Sari GreavesSari Greaves
First and foremost, recognize those barriers that have been keeping you from tackling your weigh...
What Are the Side Effects of the HCG Diet?