Does "freezing fat" work for belly fat?

Joseph Ajaka
Cosmetology

Coolsculpting is a recent technology on the market that is marketed as "freezing fat".

Research has shown that by exposing fat cells to certain low temperatures for a certain amount of time, the fat cells are destroyed and eliminated via the bodies natural eliminating processes.

The treatment itself is non-invasive and requires no downtime. Generally 1-3 treatments are needed and full results are seen at around 3 months. It is ideal for people who are in good health, exercise and eat well, however have that one bulge of fat that they can not shift.

We have seen some great results at our clinic from Coolsculpting.

It is worth noting that any non-invasive methods of removing fat will provide you with subtle results. More dramatic results would require, liposuction or surgery.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Lighten Up Your Waistline With Some Sunlight
Rosanne Barr, Al Roker and Rosie O’Donnell are outspoken about their weight-loss surgery and its life-changing benefits. Rosanne was a pioneer, Al los...
How can standing help reduce my waist size?
It's fast, it's easy and it's free. To shave as much as one and a half inches from your waist, j...
Are diet pills a good way to lose weight?
Penny Ragusano, NASM Elite TrainerPenny Ragusano, NASM Elite Trainer
In my opinion, weight loss is just step one. Once we lose the weight, it's important to know what to...
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight
Secrets to Successfully Lose Weight