What should I know about Shakeology by Beachbody?

Shakeology is a meal replacement shake. The Shake is made up of all natural ingredients, and is high in protein. Shakeology is most used as a meal replacement for weightloss and works best when used in combination with exercise. The shake is best known for the abundance of all natural ingredients and the low calorie level.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
Want to Lose Weight? Take the A Train
When Duke Ellington started playing Take the A Train during the 1940s and 50s, around 30 percent of North American adults were overweight. Now the rat...
What are some things to keep in mind while I practice intermittent fasting?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
There are a number of things to keep in mind while you practice intermittent fasting, which is defin...
Why don't conventional weight loss approaches provide lasting benefits?
Brad LammBrad Lamm
Because we want quick fixes, fads and band-aids. We loathe being uncomfortable and change is uncomfo...
Is Injecting HCG for Dieting Safe?
Is Injecting HCG for Dieting Safe?