Can taking pictures of what I eat help me lose weight?

Taking a picture is real life and accurate. Think back on all of the meals you've eaten during the past few days this week. Would you have wanted to post them on Facebook for everyone to see? Or would there have been changes you would make. Taking pictures and showing people can be another form of accountability. Try it for a week. Show your spouse, significant other, mom, sister, friend, whoever it is to help keep you on track with your fitness goals. 

Molly Morgan

For sure! It's a high tech way of writing down what you eat and the best part is the picture can't bend the truth. I love the idea of snapping photos of what you eat and I must mention that you should include snap shots of all foods you eat -- including handfuls of candy from the candy jar, a taste of your friend’s meal, or a lick of peanut butter! All bites - licks and tastes add up in the calories in equation.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Intake Control for Clean Plate Club Members
When Leonardo DaVinci painted the Last Supper around 1492, the food on the table (including eel with orange slices) was pretty sparse and the dishes w...
Does Sensa really help people lose weight?
When it comes to Sensa, a weight loss aid that users sprinkle on food, there are plenty of skeptics ...
How are overweight and obesity treated?
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical CenterEastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
To treat overweight and obesity a number of strategies are used. The initial treatment of obesity in...
How Can I Lose Fat Without Surgery?
How Can I Lose Fat Without Surgery?