Can taking pictures of what I eat help me lose weight?

Taking a picture is real life and accurate. Think back on all of the meals you've eaten during the past few days this week. Would you have wanted to post them on Facebook for everyone to see? Or would there have been changes you would make. Taking pictures and showing people can be another form of accountability. Try it for a week. Show your spouse, significant other, mom, sister, friend, whoever it is to help keep you on track with your fitness goals. 

Molly Morgan

For sure! It's a high tech way of writing down what you eat and the best part is the picture can't bend the truth. I love the idea of snapping photos of what you eat and I must mention that you should include snap shots of all foods you eat -- including handfuls of candy from the candy jar, a taste of your friend’s meal, or a lick of peanut butter! All bites - licks and tastes add up in the calories in equation.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Everyone has opinions on how to lose weight – everything from Pilates to supplements to sleeping sans pajamas has been touted as an effective weight loss strategy. It's all about discovering what works for you. For some people, th...

e community support found on social media or in support groups for weight loss is an effective tool, while others benefit from the tried and true method of working up a daily sweat. Whatever strategy you choose, the key is finding something that you can stick with that works for your lifestyle.