Can I lose weight without exercising?

Of course I’d like you to eat a healthy diet and exercise, but a couple of studies suggest that dieting is vital for weight loss, with or without exercise. The mantra of weight loss is burn more calories than you eat. It’s much easier to lose weight by reducing your calorie count than by exercising it all away.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
What should I do if I want to eat until full and still lose weight?
Scientists who study the body's feeling of fullness (satiety) have shown that foods with high concen...
Where should I eat if I want to lose weight?
Molly MorganMolly Morgan
Although sometimes life is busy and you must eat on the go, in general eating at a table is a must! ...
Why Is It So Hard to Lose Fat In My Butt?