Can I lose weight without exercising?

Of course I’d like you to eat a healthy diet and exercise, but a couple of studies suggest that dieting is vital for weight loss, with or without exercise. The mantra of weight loss is burn more calories than you eat. It’s much easier to lose weight by reducing your calorie count than by exercising it all away.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Weight Loss Strategies

Everyone has opinions on how to lose weight – everything from Pilates to supplements to sleeping sans pajamas has been touted as an effective weight loss strategy. It's all about discovering what works for you. For some people, th...

e community support found on social media or in support groups for weight loss is an effective tool, while others benefit from the tried and true method of working up a daily sweat. Whatever strategy you choose, the key is finding something that you can stick with that works for your lifestyle.