Obesity is best treated with a healthy diet and exercise, but treatments for severe cases of obesity tend to differ. Treatments for severe cases include weight loss medication and weight loss surgery. Medication helps an individual to feel fuller and have less of an appetite, as well as limit the absorption of fat in the stomach. Weight loss surgery or bariatric surgery restricts the amount of food you can eat or stops the absorption of food fats. Bariatric surgery is usually used as a last resort in cases of morbid obesity.
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calorie Restriction and Weight Loss
- Childhood Obesity
- Dieting For Weight Loss
- Exercise For Weight Loss
- Getting Started with Weight Loss
- Impact Of Losing Weight
- Metabolism and Weight Loss
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Psychology of Weight Loss
- Setting Weight-Loss Goals
- Transformation Nation
- Weight Guidelines
- Weight Loss Procedures and Surgeries
- Weight Maintenance
- Q Will hypnosis help me lose weight?
- Q What are the best detox plans for weight loss and health?
- Q Does hypnotherapy work for weight loss?
- Q Which points are used by acupuncturists for weight control?
- Q What is mesotherapy?
- Q How can holistic treatment options help with weight loss?