Are there social media applications that can help with weight loss?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
A study found that the social media outlet Twitter, has helped people to lose weight. Watch this video with Robin Miller, MD as she talks about how informative and supportive "tweets" helped dieters shed pounds.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
How can I say no to a loved one who pressures me to eat when I'm on a diet?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
When people are pushing food to express their love, a hard rejection can be experienced as perso...
What are the side effects of the HCG diet?
Craig B. Primack, MDCraig B. Primack, MD
Bariatric medicine specialist Dr. Craig Primack discusses the side effects of the HCG diet. Watc...
What Is the Most Effective Way to Lose Weight?