Is there a product used for weight loss called Barcelt?

My search for a product or drug called Barcelt turned up nothing. If there is a product for weight loss called Barcelt, it is the world’s best-kept secret. Keep in mind, any product claiming to help with weight loss must operate in one of several ways:

Decrease appetite so you eat fewer calories

Increase your energy so you move and burn more calories

Decrease absorption of calories

A combination of the above

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Strategies

Delayed Gratification Can Help You Lose Weight
Delayed Gratification is a magazine dedicated to Slow Journalism—that is, analysis of news events delayed until after the dust has settled. The hope: ...
Can intermittent fasting (IF) help with weight loss?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Intermittent fasting (IF) can reduce weight, improve health indicators, reduce the risk of some chro...
How can I say no to a loved one who pressures me to eat when I'm on a diet?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
When people are pushing food to express their love, a hard rejection can be experienced as perso...
What Are the Side Effects of the HCG Diet?