Unfortunately, Wegener's granulomatosis will not run its course and resolve on its own. It must be treated with medications prescribed by your doctor. Relief from your symptoms can take anywhere from a few days to a few months. Eventually, with treatment, the disease will go into remission. However, be on the lookout for relapse, which occurs in about half of all people with Wegener's granulomatosis.
- Q Are A-T carriers more sensitive to X-rays from mammograms?
- Q What is mesenteric lymphadenitis?
- Q Is Wegener's granulomatosis serious?
- Q What is Wegener's granulomatosis (WG)?
- Q Who is at risk for getting autoimmune diseases?
- Q What autoimmune diseases can cause hearing loss?