Unfortunately, Wegener's granulomatosis will not run its course and resolve on its own. It must be treated with medications prescribed by your doctor. Relief from your symptoms can take anywhere from a few days to a few months. Eventually, with treatment, the disease will go into remission. However, be on the lookout for relapse, which occurs in about half of all people with Wegener's granulomatosis.
- Q What is Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome?
- Q What are the symptoms of immune system depression?
- Q How are autoimmune diseases treated?
- Q Are A-T carriers more sensitive to X-rays from mammograms?
- Q Should A-T carriers avoid non-ionizing radiation exposures?
- Q What are immune system disorders?