What are the disadvantages of cross-country skiing and rowing?

Eric Olsen
Fitness

An obvious problem with skiing, of course, is that you need snow as well as a certain amount of technical skill, although cross-country skiing is not particularly complex. For rowing, obviously, you need an expanse of relatively calm water, uncluttered with such things as speed boats, oil tankers, floating garbage, raw sewage discharges, and the like.

Lifefit: An Effective Exercise Program for Optimal Health and a Longer Life

An easy-to-follow programme for lengthening and improving lives. More than an exercise guide, this text is an effective tool for making meaningful lifestyle decisions to benefit long-term fitness. In...

Continue Learning about Watersports

How do I improve my flexibility for kayaking?
To improve flexibility for kayaking, begin your flexibility routine by foam rolling for 30 secon...
What are the benefits of cross-country skiing and rowing?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Cross-country skiing is a great form of exercise. The impact is light on your body, plenty of upper ...
How do I improve my flexibility for canoeing?
To improve flexibility for canoeing, begin your flexibility routine by foam rolling for 30 secon...