How do I increase my strength for wind surfing?

To improve strength for wind surfing, use strength exercises supersetted with stabilization exercises to simulate the physical demands of wind surfing. Use the following acute variables when performing this type of training: 2-4 supersets of 8-12 repetitions using a medium tempo for the strength exercise and a slow tempo for the stabilzation exercise. Rest for 45 seconds after completing each superset. Example superset exercises include bar squats supersetted with walking lunges and pull-ups supersetted with standing rear deltoid dumbbell flyes.

Continue Learning about Watersports

How do I improve my flexibility for canoeing?
To improve flexibility for canoeing, begin your flexibility routine by foam rolling for 30 secon...
What are the benefits of cross-country skiing and rowing?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Cross-country skiing is a great form of exercise. The impact is light on your body, plenty of upper ...
How do I improve my flexibility for kayaking?
To improve flexibility for kayaking, begin your flexibility routine by foam rolling for 30 secon...
What are the disadvantages of cross-country skiing and rowing?
Eric OlsenEric Olsen
An obvious problem with skiing, of course, is that you need snow as well as a certain amount of tech...