What type of tap water filter should I use?

To determine the best tap water filtration system, you should have your unfiltered tap water analyzed by a water professional. The information on what is in your water will allow you to choose a filter that will best reduce, or eliminate, the contaminants in your water. 

Continue Learning about Water

The Right Way to Drink Water for Weight Loss
Toast this news with a cool glass of H20! In a study from the University of Illinois, people who drank one, two or three extra glasses of water a day ...
What are under-sink water filters?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Under-sink water filters are mounted underneath the kitchen sink where they are fitted to the water ...
Should I drink filtered water?
Margaret FloydMargaret Floyd
When it comes to water filters, there are so many different options and varieties. There's every...
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight