What is a fibredyne block water filter?

Fibredyne block filters are a common water filtration technology. It is a proprietary type of carbon block filter. It is said to have a higher sediment holding capacity than other carbon block filters.

Continue Learning about Water

The Right Way to Drink Water for Weight Loss
Toast this news with a cool glass of H20! In a study from the University of Illinois, people who drank one, two or three extra glasses of water a day ...
How do I pick the best home water filtration unit for me?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Although there are hundreds of brands of home water filters, they all rely on a small number of tech...
Is mineral water a good choice for quenching thirst?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
Mineral water may actually be more hydrating than standard bottled water. According to a recent stud...
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight