What is a fibredyne block water filter?

Fibredyne block filters are a common water filtration technology. It is a proprietary type of carbon block filter. It is said to have a higher sediment holding capacity than other carbon block filters.

Continue Learning about Water

How Much Water Should You Drink in a Day?
How can you make sure you're staying hydrated? Should you rely on thirst alone, or is it best to abide by the eight-glasses-a-day rule? The truth is,...
How much water should I drink daily?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
Following is a guide to how much water you should drink daily. Increase your fluid intake based on y...
How much water should I drink while exercising?
Sadie LincolnSadie Lincoln
When working out you want to stay hydrated, but be mindful of drinking too much too quickly, whi...
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight